Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday in Guangzhou........










Dinner at the Cow and Bridge Restaurant



















What we ate










Corwin in stroller









At breakfast



















Waterfall inside White Swan










Corwin at breakfast

Today we went to get Corwin's medical exam. Its basically a check up to make sure he is not sick. He did not like it at all. He cried alot! But after he was fine. After that we went around to some shops and looked at all the stuff. Its very different here than Fuzhou. I think its more Americanized. At least right here by the hotel its not as busy as it was in Fuzhou. Donya and I walked around and looked at all the shops here in the hotel also. They have some beautiful furniture (cabinets and such) wish we could ship some home...but its not in the budget.

After Corwin's nap we met in David's room and did paperwork for the consulate. That took about an hour. Later we all met up again and had dinner at the cow and bridge. It was good food and not too expensive.

Tomorrrow. we go on a shopping tour....not sure where. Samuel is home and the kids are all happy!

About Corwin, I am not kidding, almost everywhere we go someone comments about what a good boy he is. He IS a good boy. He just sits quietly and eats or walks to where we are walking and does not try to run away(Kai?), he stays with me!!! He goes to bed and and takes naps so easily! I am amazed. Oh and he is so smart, he definitely knows whats going on. Just a few days ago, I started signing to him at bed and nap time and today he started signing with me.Of course the words aren't right but he is trying..that is so cool. I just can't sing his praises enough.

Yesterday I started signing the patty cake song with him and tonight he knows it! He loves to be tickled and laughs up a storm! Its hard to believe that I am with the child now that we prayed for for so long....I just can't describe how I feel sitting here and listening to him breath in his sleep.

No comments: