Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Corwin

Corwin is wonderful. He is amazing! He wakes up happy. He wants to play and LOVES D!!!! He calls her name all the time. He is smiling all the time and loves to play with the toys we brought. I am so thankful that he seems to be adjusting to us!!! He is such a ham and doing silly things all the time! The only time is is upset is at bath and bedtime. And it does not last long. He gives hugs and kisses freely! We are SO BLESSED!! We definitely love him and can't wait for him to meet his brothers and sisters! I am just watching him while he is sleeping now and can't believe he is really ours finally.He is a beautiful boy!

The last two nights he has cried and called for momma.I have just held him and rocked him til he falls asleep. It takes about 10-15 minutes. Oh and did I tell you he loves to eat?!

3 comments:

G and C said...

Lesa!!
Corwin is so precious! I am finally home and able to see your blog. I was not able to view it while in China:( I'll be watching from now on! Congratulations!!!

Louanne said...

He's so handsome. Thanks for sharing and I am glad to see he is coming into his own with you guys :)

Louanne (WFNT group)

Steph said...

I SO happy for you! Corwin is such a handsome boy and seems to be happier and healthier every day. Thank you for sharing your trip. I thought it would be hard to watch you meeting Corwin at a time when we should be there too, but I'm too happy for you to worry. We'll be there in 6 weeks for Ian!

Have a great rest of your trip. I can't wait to see more of your adventure.

XOXO