Friday, September 7, 2007

Fuzhou...

Ok,I cannot view my blog, can someone email me and let me know if my posts are getting to the blog? If I don't hear from anyone I will assume that its not working.

Thank you all for your prayers!! Please keep praying for grammy and the kids at home and for COrwin tomorrow.

Today,we had the glorious breakfast buffet. It was yummy and saw two Americans there. They said that last week there was a large group of Spanish people staying here that were adopting. Katherine our guide (who is very nice)met us in the lobby at 10am. We went to the Walmart in Fuzhou. If you think parking is bad at home..you should see this. It was very crowded inside, three stories I think. We had to buy a new camera because ours broke. We stocked up on water and basic supplies, baby milk, and juice and some children's videos and music in Chinese. We were the only non-Chinese there. Then we went to a tea ceremony, it was very nice. I think we have the rest of the day to ourselves. Oh and she is trying to teach us some basic Chinese so we can talk to Corwin.

The traffic here is a bit scary.Bikes,cars, scooters and people just go kind of wherever they want. I have not seen any accidents so I guess they all know what they are doing. There is a big park very close and I think we will walk there after lunch. We want to go and look at some shops but I am afraid to cross the street. Maybe I'll be brave.

Tomorrow we get Corwin at 4PM!! We are excited and a little nervous. Its taken so much and so long to be where we are now. We feel so blessed to be here finally! We thank God His provision. While its a long dreamed of moment for us,tomorrow I know will be hard for Corwin. Please keep him in your prayers. Ok thats all for now,I'll update later with pics!

No comments: