Thursday, September 20, 2007

Home at Last










Typical two tear old!









Grammy and kids









Learning to speak Chinese?









Yummy! SI made the cake










D and her new friend









Corwin on the boat


We are FINALLY home! It is SO good to be home! Three of our kids met us at the airport, it was so good to hug them again! Corwin is doing great and all the kids absolutely adore him. He is having a blast getting so much attention. He is an amazing little boy and very smart.

While we were on our last flight home last night I thought alot about what this journey means to him. He is too young to understand but I can't help but wonder what he would think about it all if he could tell me. His whole future has just changed...One of my major regrets about our trip was that we did not get to meet his foster family. We wanted too so much but our guide did not think it would be a good idea to have him see them again. I agree with that but I feel we owe so much to them. He is just an amazing boy and I think alot of that is because of them. We have only had him since 9/9 and he is doing so good considering that before then we were total strangers to him.

Here are a few pics from before we left GZ and some from tonight......

1 comment:

Steph said...

Welcome home! It looks like Corwin fits in perfectly with your clan! I'm so excited for you all and can't wait until I can say I've been there and back, too! We have 38 days until we leave and it seems like tomorrow and eternity all at the same time.

Congratulation! I'll be excited to see more adventures of Corwin in the future!