Monday, August 20, 2007

Thank you and tentative travel dates

We want to say THANK YOU to everyone that has helped us bring our son home! Your help has meant more to us than we can explain in a blog post! I hope you realize that it is not all about US, but is more about our son, who will finally have a family to call his own. Yes I know all the money raised helped us pay adoption expenses but more than that it helped a little boy.

When we were praying about adoption and did not know yet if it was the Lord's will, I kept asking him to take adoption out of my heart if it was not His will. I'd go for months praying this but always felt Him calling us back to talk about it. Here is a verse I found and think it applies to how we felt:
"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'" Isaiah 30:21 (NIV)



We are hoping to go travel to China to get our son on 9/6. CA date 9/17 and return 9/19!!!! We will know tomorrow if that will work out!!Yeah!!!

No comments: