Sunday, August 22, 2010

homeschool curriculum for 4th grade and K

Ok, so here is what we are doing this year. I'm not totally sure that I LOVE it all yet, but we are going to stick with it because I already BOUGHT it! I'll tweak it here and there if I need too.

Samuel, 4th grade: Christian Light Reading, Math and Social Stuides. Easy Grammar, Handwriting Without Tears, Explode the Code, Apologia Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology with the Notebooking Journal, Catherine Vos Story Bible, I try to read aloud at breakfast but sometimes can't. In that case I do it later in the day. Kai and Corwin sit with us and listen while I read. Right now Samuel is reading Childhood of Famous Americans, Thomas Jefferson. We're also reading aloud the Good and Evil Book. I know it's another bible story but it's SO GOOD! Also I just ordered some of these, I can't wait to get them!

Well thats about it for now, It's late, I'll post our K stuff tomorrow and upate on 10th grade!

1 comment:

Annie said...

About how long do you have school each day? With just a 4K, I have plenty of time but I wonder if I were home schooling them all, how would I divide the time/day to get it all in? Sounds like you have a great year planned out!